Monday, November 19, 2012

Assalaam alaikum,

One of our close friend and active Daee brother Abu Bakr's Honda car is stolen yesterday. Details are below.

In case , if anyone of you finds it abandoned any where, please inform him.

May ALLAH help him in finding his CAR back. ameen

Wa Salaam
ZAFER



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Siddiq Online
Date: Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Subject: My Car Stolen, Alhamdulillah !!!
To: Mohammed Zafer


Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Dear Zafar Bhai,

I hope you received this mail at best of your faith and good health.
Yesterday, my HONDA ACCORD model 2000, Silver Colour with Number, أ ق م ZGA 9275
is stolen, which was parked at my office(Ministry of Public Pension Agency, near Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, Murabba). Alhamdulillaah alaa kulli haal.

Alhamdulillah, from the teachings of ISLAM, I am patient and beleive that, Allaah has kept Khair / goodness on losing it, which ALLAAH alone knows and no others knows ( Interpretation of Part of ayah 2:216). And I am not worrying on losing it. Where as, I hope from ALLAAH that, I would get it back by putting efforts. In perspective to that, I am putting my efforts to circulate the mail. So that, if any brother found it at any abandoned or isolated place as usually the Theives do in KSA, founders can mail me or call me, in shaa ALLAAH.

Jazakumullaahu Khair

Aboobakar Siddiq
0509819856

No comments: