Monday, May 11, 2009

Please Get Back To Me Asap

Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,My name is Mr Song Li le I work with the Hang Seng Bank.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sun transfered out of my bank into your account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal and banking requirements.

All I need from you is your willingness, trust and commitment.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your:-
1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this project. Please reply via my private email address:- slile005@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.

No comments: