Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance.

I thought I had reached a point in life where everything would be smooth. But it is not. It just gets more jagged and pitted and filled with turns that take you into the dark recesses of your mind. It never seems to get easy.

I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!

He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.

A Very Good Morning!!!

Remember that if the opportunities for great deeds should never come, the opportunities for good deeds are renewed day by day. The thing for us to long for is the goodness, not the glory.

I will smile at friend and foe alike and make every effort to find, in him or her, a quality to praise, now that I realize the deepest yearning of human nature is the craving to be appreciated.

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

Our Problems Have The Potential To Make Us Unshakeable!
If we face our problems and respond to them positively, and refuse to give in to panic, bitterness, or self pity, these adverse situations that look like they could bury us have within them the very real potential to make us unshakeable

Thanks And Regards:

Depak B

No comments: