Monday, June 14, 2010

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.

I am responsible for my own well being, my own happiness. The choices and decisions I make regarding my life directly influences the quality of my days.

Rely on the ordinary virtues that intelligent, balanced human beings have relied on for centuries: common sense, thrift, realistic expectations, patience, and perseverance.

***~ Good Morning! ~***

I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people convinced that they are about to change the world, I am more awed by those who struggle to make one small difference after another.

If a ship has sunk, I can't bring it up. If it is going to be sunk, I can't stop it. I can use my time much better working on tomorrow's problem than fretting about yesterdays. Besides, if I let those things get me, I wouldn't last long.

Life leaps like a geyser for those willing to drill through the rock of inertia.

Honesty Means The Same Inside Out!
Honesty brings success in relationships. Honesty means being the same inside out. Honesty with oneself helps one to bring about constant improvement in the self. Honesty with others enables one to relate positively under all circumstances. There is no rudeness but there is an openness that brings about love towards the other person. When we are honest, we are able to experience progress in our life and others are benefited too with our self-progress. We are able to maintain harmony in our relationship with others because we are open with them and we find ourselves successful in our relationships.


Thanks And Regards:

Depak B

No comments: