Monday, July 26, 2010

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it's not going to go away.

I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work. Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything worthwhile.

Happiness is often the result of being too busy to be miserable.

Don't complain because you don't have. Enjoy what you've got.

If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labor. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions.

Good Morning!!!

You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.

For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

Somebody is always doing what somebody else said couldn't be done.

When you take a risk and step out of the norm, you run the risk and sometimes you fail. But you only fail if you give up.

I'm not happy, I'm cheerful. There's a difference. A happy woman has no cares at all. A cheerful woman has cares but has learned how to deal with them.

Appreciate Every Small Thing In Life For More Benefits!
To be free is to be free even from the bondage of things. The one who is dependent on the presence of a particular thing to succeed in a task is also under the bondage of that thing. Such a person will not be able to put in effort to his full capability since he is always thinking of what is lacking. On the other hand the one who tries to find a way to do the task at hand even when there is nothing available is the one who finds new resources. He is then able to use these resources too for accomplishing the task. When we are thinking more about what is to be done rather than thinking about what is lacking, we are able to be content with what we have. We are able to appreciate every small thing that is present in our life that we could use for our benefit and that of others. We are able to work for what we want to achieve without being caught up only with the desires.


Thanks And Regards:

Depak B

No comments: