Thursday, August 14, 2008

Personal invitation from abdul karim

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 8/14/2008 4:53:45 AM, by abdul karim:

Hello,

join me at

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contact's address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

abdul karim
UNYK : 994 LLN
This invitation was sent by your contact abdul karim.
Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK from your contacts!

No comments: